Monday, November 24, 2008

I plan to write more this week about the Thanksgiving season, which seems to get overlooked because of Christmas, but tonight I wanted to share a couple of pictures of my pilgrim and Indian. :)

Jon Brent had a Thanksgiving feast at his preschool where he got to dress as a pilgrim. He really wanted to be spiderman, but I didn't think that was appropriate. He still doesn't understand why he couldn't be spiderman. Notice Ally has on Christmas pajamas. (I am guilty of overlooking Thanksgiving, too!)

Anna Lea was an Indian and they made their costume at school. Kentucky Fried Chicken was the menu at their feast! So precious. We had great fun making a turkey for an art contest at her school. I didn't have a clue what we would we possibly do with this large Mickey hand when it was given to us at Disney World... the end result... a turkey!


Now, here is the real TURKEY...Brad! Just kidding. This picture was taken recently and I just wanted to share. I love these two more than I can say. So very thankful for their love and many sacrifices they make for me and the kids. More to come...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Loved the pics!!! Your "pilgrim" and "indian" are precious!!! and tomorrow night... we shall break out the Christmas jammies too : ) Very clever use of the Mickey hand I might add : ) Much love, Lindsey Z

Anonymous said...

Where is Anna Lea in that second picture? Looks like they stuck those poor children in a storage closet!

And I love Jon Brent's outfit. There's nothing cuter on a boy than a pair of stockings and a baby bib. ;)

Hope to see you Thursday! Love you much, Kristen

Laurie in Ca. said...

Precious pictures and the kids just look so darned cute. Love the last picture Stephanie, you look like sisters, (Not Brad but his better half:). Love you and am praying for you my sweet friend. Hope your Thanksgiving is overflowing with blessings.

Love, Laurie in Ca.

Anonymous said...

So proud to hear you had fun in Disney! Wishing you and your family a Happy Thanksgiving...I will be praying for you for I know it will be another "first". Just know I am thinking of you. Love, Emily