Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Believe it or Not!

Ok, today was a very active day. Anna Lea had to go to the doctor because she is still not feeling good. She told me that she got on caringbridge the other day and read all of the journal entries. I was hoping she didn't read about her daddy throwing up and decided to try it. The doctor said that A Lea had "motion sickness". I told the doctor that she hadn't been riding on anything. Jon Brent then came in the room playing with one of his little cars going back and forth and making the vroom vroom sound. A. Lea started throwing up again. She now has to wear a blind fold and headphones when J Brent plays with his cars. If any of you know J B, she might as well be deaf and blind.

Jon Brent has been in timeout most of the day. It seems he pulled his pants down in the middle of class and used the bathroom. He said that G does the same thing. Oh well, at least he isn't doing it in his pants. He also got in a fight when someone made fun of his batman underwear.

I can say that Baby Ally didn't give me any problems today. She just sat there and smiled as usual, until she got hungry. She ate a medium meatlovers pizza from Pizza Hut and a large butterfinger concrete from Bop's. I think I will let my mom change her diaper later on.

My mom and dad sat me down today for a talk. The first words out of their mouth was "Stephanie, you know we love you". As anyone in a relationship knows, this is never a good start. They then proceeded to tell me that I have 3 days to get out of their house. They said they couldn't take the "zoo" anymore. My dad said he bought me a travel trailer that I could hook up at the Church. I don't guess it will be too bad. We will have a huge yard, a playground, and will be first in line for Wednesday night dinners. You have to look for the good in everything.

My brother called today crying like a little girl. What else is new? He kept saying how much he missed seeing Brad and that he was his hero. He is trying to find a job in Hattiesburg so he can move back and be close to him. He says that he calls Brad 5 times a day but he won't answer. Brad just says he won't talk to dorks. I mean, he is right. My brother is the biggest dork I know. When he moved to Memphis, the rest of the family had a huge party. I feel sorry for him. Ashley said he is wearing adult diapers now because he watched a scary movie the other night and can't get over it. He really needs help.

Safety Patrol and Peggy made it back from their Gustav runaway. Will they be able to stick it out for Ike? It did take a shift to the east. For those of you that don't know, Peggy took a ride on a torndado and is a little weather shy. She curls up in the fetal position when a cloud goes over the house. Good luck to them during the rest of the season.

Tonight's post is a perfect example why you don't use the same password for all of the stuff you do. It took me a whole day to hack into your blog Steph. There is at least one thing in my post above that is true. I will let you use your imagination as to what that may be. Hopefully, Steph will post soon because I am blessed each time I read one.

BRAD

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH MY LAWD! That was hilarious! I actually read for a while until I scrolled to the bottom to see if it was Brad. Yep. I was right. That was a great read. Love, Kristen

BrendaStrider said...

I say again as I have said many times before....YOU AIN'T RIGHT, BRAD WEATHERS!!! But oh, how you make me laugh!!! I'm going to have to borrow some of Scott's adult diapers if you don't stop!!! Stephanie....if you learn to handle Brad, Jon Brent's teenage years will be a breeze!!!!
Thanks for the chuckle!!!

Cathy Watkins said...

Welcome back, Brad. I've missed your humor, sick though it may be. Thanks for the laughs. You have NO idea how badly I needed them.
Cahty W

Anonymous said...

Welcome back Sgt. Weathers! We've missed you! Susan

Laurie in Ca. said...

Hey Brad,

I was wondering when you would be back here picking on everyone:) I do have to say that I have missed being taken off guard by you. Keep them laughing back there, it is so good for the soul. Hope you are doing okay too!!

Laurie in Ca.

Scott said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Scott said...

Whatever Chief Wiggum.

Becky said...

I SO didn't fall for this! You are too transparent, Mr. Weathers.

her said...

Well good to hear from you BW...I have to admit that the motion sickenss got my leg pulled alittle bit but Little-A eating that much pizza was over the top. Good one!
And I can just hear Brends S. saying YOU AIN'T RIGHT BRAD WEATHERS!!! Just as sure as I can taste her warm carmel cake! Yea Brenda!

Now we wait for the real Stephanie to post!!!
Joy for all your days!

Anonymous said...

Brad, so glad you made a guest appearance. I got half way through the first paragraph and said this has got to be Brad so I scrolled down to double check and there in bold was the name I love to see. Thanks Brad for all you and ReRe do for my sweet friend Steph. Just spent part of the day with her and it was so good for my soul.
Paula

Anonymous said...

BRAD!!! ....You are definately not right!!! and never have been as a matter of fact! But one thing is for certain you keep us laughing! I must say how impressed am I to see the Godly man you have grown into! Keeping hacking you had me fooled!
Thanks for the laughs!
Shannon Riley Herrod