Sunday, June 28, 2009

Vacation Time

Yesterday began the annual beach vacation with my family and Ashley's (sister in law) family. Ashley and I left Hattiesburg with all 5 children yesterday morning. We made several memories just driving down! We were the first to arrive while all the rest are coming at different intervals throughout the week. The 2 most helpful arrived today...the grandmothers! We are most thankful for Nana and Mo! Don't get me wrong, we are also very thankful for the grandfathers, who will be arriving later.
My usual type blog entry to follow later this week, but tonight I just thought I'd take a few minutes and share just a sample of the fun that is being had thus far. I am so incredibly thankful for this fun time and looking forward to the rest of the week as the entire family makes their way to join us. My very favorite things...family and beach!












9 comments:

Anonymous said...

The kid with "ASG" on his outfit - last picture . . . Is that Chris Farley's kid? Just asking.

Signed His Real Dad

I am up smoking the Boston Butt. It should be ready by noon tomorrow, and I'll see you all on Tuesday night or Wednesday morning depending on how early you retire.

Becky said...

GREAT pictures! Did you get the camera?

3boysinBama said...

Which one is Jon Brent? Just thought I would say it before Kristen got a change. Have fun!!!!




Kaysha

Amy said...

NOT NICE, Scott.

Y'all have fun...I'm SOOOOOOOOO jealous. I know it's sinful, but I'm just being honest.

Love you,
Amy

Anonymous said...

Thanks a lot Kaysha! I was going to say that. ;)

Steph, I'm so glad you're having a good time. The pictures are so good. Keep them coming. I'm living vicariously through you this week; wishing I could be there, too.

Have fun!!!!
Love
Kristen

Jennifer said...

Just found your blog - I love it. You are very inspiring! Have a great time at the beach. Your children are precious and I LOVE their clothes. Smocked dresses are my favorite.

Kara said...

Love, love, LOVED the pictures! Thank you for sharing!!! :)

Christy Daniell said...

What wondersul pictures! they kids are growing way to fast. See yo guys when you return. Have fun!
Love you guys
The daniell Family

Always a Southern Girl said...

Looks like lots of fun!! Enjoy your time together!