Sunday, December 21, 2008

Happy Birthday, Anna Lea!

December 21, 2001, at 10:53 p.m. Anna Lea Weathers made her grand appearance. I know every parent says this, but Jason and I were SO very thrilled at this blessing that arrived in our life 7 years ago today. She was everything we had hoped and prayed that she would be. I remember Jason praying with me as we drove to the hospital early that Friday morning and the excitement is his voice over the upcoming birth of his daughter could not be contained. Most of you know that Jason was pretty even kill most of the time, but he was so thrilled. After all of our family left the night she born, Jason and I just held her alone together thanking God for this precious baby girl. I remember Jason holding her in his big strong arms saying over and over again, "I can't believe she's mine!" And was she his! She was the spitting image of her daddy when she was first born. Jason and Anna Lea had such a close relationship. I wish I could fully describe to you in detail the love he had for her and it was so evident in so many ways, but I could see it in his eyes. I could see it each and every time he looked at her. She was his Anna Bug which later he shortened to just Bug. I can't believe 7 years have come and gone. Anna Lea has brought so much JOY to our lives and I am so proud that the Lord has allowed me the opportunity to be her mom.
I woke up this morning with such a heavy heart since Jason was not here to celebrate her 7th birthday. Not only was he missing her birthday, but something even more exciting and special. Anna Lea was baptized this morning in church and my dad had the honor of doing it. Oh, how I pray the Lord allowed Jason the opportunity to view her baptism from heaven. Almost 2 years ago, Jason and I had the privilege of leading Anna Lea to the Lord while sitting on our couch in Naples. It was such a holy moment and one that I will forever cherish. Jason and I had both prayed FERVENTLY since the day Anna Lea was born that she would choose to follow Jesus. I am so thrilled that she has chosen Jesus even at this young age and pray she'll continue pursue Him with her whole heart for all the days of her life.
Another REALLY exciting thing happened today and that was Sherri (aka ReRe) was also baptized. How special for the two of them to be baptized on the same day! It is so incredible for me to see all that God is teaching Sherri and I am so thankful that she too wants to follow the Lord. God is so good. Jason loved ReRe so much and I know he would have been beaming with JOY today to see these two following Jesus TOGETHER.



God is good and continues to be so faithful to our family. It has been a hard day, but good all in the same. I know there are many more of these days to come, but how thankful I am to have Jesus gently holding me through each one. I found it appropriate that the last song we sang today was, "Lord, I'm Amazed by You." I do stand amazed. I pray you do the same this week leading up to Christmas.

9 comments:

Jessica said...

Man, Stephanie, I hate that you have to experience these moments w/o Jason but I have to believe that he was up there rejoicing! I will be praying for you in the coming days as I know it will be hard. Macy keeps me updated and you are on my heart a lot! You and your beautiful family have a very Merry Christmas!

Laurie in Ca. said...

Happy Birthday Anna Lea!! What a very special way to spend your 7th birthday and being baptized.

It is such a blessing isn't it Stephanie? And for Sherri too. Double blessing. I am so sorry that Jason wasn't here with you. But I too believe somehow he knows about it. I am praying for you as the holidays come and go, asking God to continue showing you how much he loves and cares for you and the kids. He is so good and so faithful. I love you girl and pray your Christmas is a wonderful one, full of memories old and new.

Love and Many Hugs, Laurie

Amy said...

I prayed your day would be a good mix of great in with the sad. I knew it would be. And, I believe Jason was one of the many watching and cheering this morning.

I do hope your Christmas week is very special. I'm sure it will be. I love you.

Amy

Carly Winborne said...

Dear Stephanie,

I thought about you all day yesterday. I'm so happy for that sweet little girl of yours and what a special day to be baptized, right before Christmas. She'll remember the day forever.

Wishing you a merry Christmas. And while it will be a first without Jason, it'll be a blessing of Ally's first Christmas, too. I'll be thinking about you

The Metz Family said...

Stephanie-
If ever there were a time for God to allow a peek into this world...I think yesterday surely fit that bill. I love to think of J beaming with pride at the site of Anna Lea and ReRe being baptized together...
Thank you for always reminding me of the important things in life. As I sit here, taking a break from all of the things I am bogged down by this Christmas, you faithfully remind me that all of these things...are not important...and what really matters doesnt come wrapped in Christmas paper!!! All my love this Christmas to all of you!!! Yall are such a special family!!!

Anonymous said...

Stephanie-
I was visiting H'burg this weekend and saw Anna Lea and Sherri baptized. What a special moment for your family! I know it hurts that Jason isn't with you. You can't even imagine the number of people you are being a model for and witnessing to by being honest about your pain. I was praying for you Sunday, and I will be praying for you through Christmas.
Christy

Dionna Walker, Hutton Scholar said...

What a beautiful story to share on your blog! Reading this has brightened my day. Please know that people are sharing in your journey and are truly inspired. Thank you for showing the world how faith can surpass anything!

Love,
Denise Hrdlica Rowell

Anonymous said...

Anna Lea sorry I missed your birthday but we have ahd some internet problems. Better late than never. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU. HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR ANAA LEA. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU. Hope you had a good one. Love and Prayers.

Dave and Sharlene Burgess
sburg321@hotmail.com
Belton, SC 29627

Anonymous said...

mmmmmmmmmm herpussy isn't ready for cockyet but I want to rub that cake all over it then very slowly lick it off, I love hearing a little girl moan and giggle as my tongue laps her hairless childpussy, the youngest for me was 19mths stripping her was such a turn on and her nappy was soaked, it was heaven tasting herpussy covered in pee, next we smear some on mycock and she licks and sucks it all off and loving how mycock feels in her mouth she wants to keep sucking it until I give her mycum, then my fingers go in and I start to gently masturbate her, first one, then 2, then 3 and she starts to get so wet, I start fuckingher with my fingers and she bucks and quivers and my fingers bring her to orgasm, up on her hands and knees I grab her hips, mycock goes in her ass crack and I gently start to push more and more until her tight sphincter gives and I am ass fucking her mmmmmmmmmmmmm yes princess I know you want mycum in you for your birthday, I am keeping your pretty knickers so I can smell yourcunt on them